Hey, have you been struggling for that trim, sexy belly look but have yet to see any result despite your hard work? Worry not; here are 12 effective & easy tips for weight loss that you can add to your daily lifestyle. These healthy weight loss tips will help you healthily lose weight and achieve that glamorous body physique you dream of. Do not start all of them together. Instead, start with a few of them, practice them for a week or so, then add more to your lifestyle if you do not feel uncomfortable.
Do not get impatient, it can take even a couple of months to see the first positive results, but the best part is that you can be sure that the results you achieve will not die out after a few weeks but will continue to stay with you for years!
Best Weight Loss Tips To Lose Weight Safely
According to a Certified Nutritionist and Personal Fitness Trainer, these tips are most effective for losing weight safely and naturally.
- Eat Breakfast: Several studies have found that eating breakfast daily helps lose weight. However, many people believe that by skipping breakfast, they can cut back on calorie intake, which is not correct. Instead, the breakfast skippers will likely add heaps of unwanted calories during the day by unnecessarily munching on unhealthy snacks because they have kept themselves starved for an extended period.
- Eat Without Distraction: Indulging in distracting activities (like watching TV, texting, etc.) can trick you into eating more. So, sit down and eat calmly.
- Vegetables and Fruits: All dieticians unanimously recommend eating as many different colored vegetables and fruits as possible. They are packed with all sorts of vitamins, antioxidants, and fibers that your body critically needs.
Note: Foods high in fiber help keep us feeling full for a long time, which is ideal for shedding fat. Fiber is only contained in plant foods.
- Lots of Green: Eating a lot of greens is the most natural and effective way to get rid of some pounds and to make your lifestyle healthier.
- Timing For Fruits Intake: Fruits contain no fat and are mainly water that makes you feel full for a long time, causing you to eat less. Though you can eat fresh fruits like a general meal, it is even better to take them in-between mealtimes – It will help regulate your sugar level and reduce your craving to eat something.
- Fresh Vegetables: Make sure to include fresh vegetables in your every lunch and dinner. Also, avoid mixing proteins (meat, beans) with starch (potato, pasta) in a meal.
- Plant Protein: Eating plant protein is a healthy approach to transforming your nutrition intake profile that is good for you. Consider replacing meat with legumes gradually. For example, you can choose beans, lentils, and peas.
- Well-Balanced Calories Intake: Do not attempt to reduce your meal and calorie intake in a big way suddenly. Do everything gradually, and also remember that it’s good to have 5 or 6 small healthy light meals throughout the day than to have three big meals in a day and starve in between them, leading to unhealthy munching.
- Avoid Hidden Calories: Do you know that there are some “hidden” calories that can sneakily add unwanted pounds onto your frame and make your body shape unsightly that too when you are not even aware of it? They include pops (fizzy drinks), cream, and juices with sugar and sugar in your tea or coffee. Try to avoid them; consume at least eight glasses of water instead to balance your body’s hydration.
Note: At times, some people confuse thirst with hunger. This can trick them into consuming extra calories.
- Cut Down on Alcohol Intake: Alcoholic drinks are mostly chock-full of calories that can make your weight loss dream go haywire and instead add on fat around your midline.
- Exercise A Must: Make sure to exercise regularly! Usually, a total of 30-45 minutes of exercise in a day can burn the excess calories you cannot expend through diet alone. This makes you feel better and give your body an attractive shape.
Total Fitness Tip: Try to identify a type of exercise that you enjoy and can fit into your routine. The purpose is not to pick an activity you don’t like because that would soon make you feel bored, and you won’t be able to do it for long. So, identify and follow the one that works best for you and lose weight without setting hard rules that you find difficult to follow later.
- Enough Sleep: You must get at least eight hours of sleep per night to burn sufficient calories. Sleep is essential not only for losing weight but also for your overall health and well-being.
Please share your input and experience on the above weight loss tips.
About Author: Renu Bakshi, AKA Fitness Buffhq, is ISSA Certified Elite Trainer. He passed Personal Fitness Trainer Course, Nutrition Health Coach course & Specialist Exercise Therapy course from ISSA, USA obtaining + 97% marks. He shares his experience and knowledge about nutrition and effective workouts to get you in the best shape of your life, no matter how old you may be. The author says: “For me, age is just a number!”