If you want to lose fat for an upcoming event next month, the first thing come to your mind will be a crash-dieting program. And if you follow such a plan not only you will starve yourself, but you will lose charm and glow of your face as well. Here is good news for you. To shed weight fast you don’t have to stop eating. Just follow our 9 points strategic program to lose 5 pounds in a week, yeah it’s easy to follow & effective!
How To Lose Weight Fast For Women?
Justfitnesshub has developed a fat shedding strategic plan that can knock off up to 5 pounds from your body straight in 7 days – and that too without any diet-crashing plan or fat burning supplements.
How? It’s simply by making just a few small lifestyle changes, which can pack a big weight loss punch over a short time.
Here it is. It’s all about small sacrifices combined with certain eating and exercise practices based on scientific evidences. Rather than developing a fixed one-size-fits-all, we brain stormed and have come up with a plan incorporating the eating and exercise strategies that is more likely to fit in with your lifestyle.
Just pick at least 5 of the following strategic weight loss tips for women and fit in your daily routine for seven days straight. These have been selected by the experienced nutritionist- and fitness experts. If you are more determined, pick a few more of the tips and include in your daily schedule. The more you pick, the faster you will torch your fat. Start it now, and by the end of seven days, you will feel lighter. Continue with the schedule and keep losing weight at a faster pace.
1. Keep An Eye On Calories In Glass: Professional dieticians now recognize the fact that human body does not register liquid calories in the same way as it does solid calories. Drinking a sport or energy drink, fruit smoothie, soft drinks, canned juices, mocktails or light beer, for instance, won’t make you feel gratified the way eating a whole-grain chicken sandwich will. Also many liquids are high in sodium and carbohydrates. So monitor your intake of juices, soda, soft drinks, mocktails, coffee drinks and wine. If you intake any of such beverages during the day, you’ll have taken in easily around 800 extra calories by nighttime — and you’ll still be hungry. On the contrary, water contains zero calories and carbs and little to no sodium, making it an ideal slim-down drink. If it’s just too boring, add lemon wedges or mint leaves.
Fitness Tip: Alcohol is believed to dampen the metabolism of fat, causing it harder for you to burn the calories. So, avoid or minimize it’s intake.
2. Steer Clear Of White Bread And Pasta: Stop eating white grain products – like white bread, rice, spaghetti, sandwich rolls completely. White grains contain simple carbs that cause bloating, particularly around your belly. To quote Jana Klauer, M.D., author of The Park Avenue Nutritionist Plan: “Simple carbohydrates wreak havoc on your body because they’re digested very quickly, leaving you hungry and more likely to overeat later”. To slim down immediately, go a step further – in place of substituting them with although healthier, but still bloat-causing whole-grain products, intake vegetables at least on every alternate day. Consider chicken salad in place of chicken sandwich, and carrots & dip in place of chips and dip. Reason, the vegetables contain complex carbs that are digested more slowly, so you stay full longer. Bonus point is: since the veggies are mostly water, so they help flush out excess water weight.
3. Do Cardio 30 Minutes A Day: Let’s talk science: in order to lose weight our bodies need to burn more calories (energy output) than we eat (energy input) a day. Cardio is the most basic thing you can do when it comes to weight loss. Do walking/jogging in a park or on a treadmill for three miles, and you’ll burn about 300 calories. Best part is, it’s nether brainy nor you require any special equipment, just a pair of shoes and your legs.
Depending on what your fitness goal is, there are certain types of cardio that are better suited than others. For instance, if your goal is to lose fat and weight, then LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) is just right. The reason is that walking burns the maximum fat per calorie output (used) than jogging and running. We can’t go into too much detail here, suffice to say that fat needs oxygen in order to be metabolized (broken down) for energy. The lower the intensity, the more oxygen is available to be used by the body to break down fat.
4. Do 36 Push-Ups and Lunges Every Other Day: These basic exercises will help chisel muscle, so you’ll don a more streamlined appearance. Do three sets of 12 of each exercise every other day. “Whereas push-ups focus on your upper body, the lunges work your butt, hips, and thighs,” says Larkin.
Just fitness tip: Take care so that your back and legs remain in a straight line during your push-ups; it’ll improve muscle tone. Also, you can build even more muscle with the lunges if you hold free weights in each hand while doing them.
5. Drink Green Tea / Coffee Before Exercising or Workouts: If you goal is to burn fat and/or improve your endurance, drink green tea to enhance your metabolism and coffee to improves your endurance and helps you work out longer. This is the one exception to the stick-to-water-only rule. Athletes generally supplement with caffeine to increase their workout duration and effectively improve their performance.
However, if your goal is primarily to lose some of the fat, then when you drink a cup of green tea doesn’t matter, as long you exercise along with it in your routine. Also, because of the antioxidants, it gives you better skin! Win-win.
6. SLEEP 30 MINUTES MORE A NIGHT: Sleep experts recommend that adults should get at least seven to eight hours of sleep each night, that teenagers get nine hours, and that children get between nine to ten hours. A recent study has shown that catching up on sleep during weekends can’t reverse the effects of sleep debt. It further pointed out that if you sleep for lesser hours on weeknights, you are likely to disturb your metabolism rhythm and are more likely to become obese and develop type 2 diabetes.
Total Fitness Tips:
(i) An extra half an hour sleep a night, whether you sleep 6 hours or 8, tunes up the natural rhythm of hormones in your body. More restful sleep (7 to 8 hours is best) boosts your metabolism. It will make you feel refreshed ensuring that you make better food choices (in other words, no quick sugar fix for breakfast in search of energy) and don’t skip your exercise routine.
(ii) A lack of sleep prompts your brain to send signals that causes an increase in appetite and urge to consume carbohydrates, leading to weight gain.
7. Keep Away From Desert: Cut out the sweets and desert indulgence, this sacrifice will straight away subtract a few hundred calories from your diet, which would directly translate into less flab all over. In case you still like to have something as a desert after dinner, simply go for plain, unflavored and unsweetened yogurt with a little fruit tossed in for the sake of taste.
8. Do Squats And Sit-Ups: Just do three sets of 12 of each exercise to boost your metabolism, tone-up your abs, butt, and legs.
9. Two Ingredients Lunch To Shed Fat: One, make vegetables as the largest portion of your lunch to boost nutrition and give you a healthy dose of fiber. Why? Fiber helps you remain satiated longer, plus research shows that upping your fiber intake can help promote weight loss. Two, add a little lean protein to your lunch (consider: tofu, chicken, fish or beans), again an easy way to remain satiated throughout the afternoon—gram for gram, protein will keep you feeling fuller longer compared to carbohydrates and fat.
Follow our strategic plan for a week, and do share your experience with us.