Cumin seeds are rich in many essential, healthy nutrients. Moreover, you can make a healthy weight-loss drink using cumin seeds.
Experts believe cumin seeds (called Jeera in Hindi) water is the quickest and most basic weight loss hack that you can follow. You don’t need much time and effort to prepare it. Besides weight loss, jeera water also helps detoxify your body. Here is an easy cumin seeds water recipe.
Related: Cumin Seeds Health Benefits
How to Make Cumin Seeds (Jeera) Water?
You will need the following:
(i) Cumin seeds (jeera): 1 teaspoon
(ii) Water: 1 ½ cups
(iii) Honey: 1 teaspoon
(iv) Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon (optional)
1. Soak cumin seeds (jeera) in water overnight.
2. Transfer the overnight jeera-soaked water into a pan. Place the pan on low to medium heat and let the cumin seeds goodness absorb into the water for about 4-5 minutes.
3. Strain the jeera drink. If the drink is too hot, allow it to come down to a lukewarm temperature so that it’s warm enough to consume the drink.
4. Add one teaspoon of 100% pure, organic honey. If you think it’s not 100% pure, it’s better to skip it, as it would not benefit you at all.
5. Add a few lemon drops (optional). If you do not have a lemon, skip it. But adding these ingredients will help to detoxify and cleanse your tummy well.
6. Consume it, lukewarm.
About Author: Renu Bakshi, AKA Fitness Buffhq – Best Fitness Guru, is ISSA Certified Elite Trainer. He passed Personal Fitness Trainer Course, Nutrition Health Coach course & Specialist Exercise Therapy course from ISSA, the USA, obtaining + 97% marks. He shares his experience and knowledge about nutrition and effective workouts to get you in the best shape of your life, no matter how old you may be. The author says: “For me, age is just a number!”