Do you feel embarrassed moving around with those extra hefty pounds? Fed-up with the fad diets – as you have realized now that their results don’t last long. Read on here for some healthier natural ways to lose weight quickly at home. You can easily lose 2-3 pounds or more a week at home by creating and eating a healthy low-calorie weight loss diet that you can stick to for long time. And if you are the ones who want to lose weight really super fast then do lots of exercises also along with low calorie eating plan and see the fast incredible results – quick weight loss!!
What To Eat To Lose Weight Fast And Easy Naturally?
1. Avoid Sugars And Starches – Tricks To Lose Weight Fast: The first step is to eliminate or reduce substantially sugars and starches from your diet. These are the ingredients that promote secretion of insulin the most. And insulin is the prime fat storage hormone in your body.
Reducing insulin in your body is an easier way to get rid of stored fats and makes your body to start burning the stored fats instead of carbs. The bonus point is – by lowering insulin in your body; your kidneys get rid of excess sodium and water out of your body, which helps in curbing bloat and unneeded water weight.
Whereas the low-fat calorie group food is being calorie-restricted and hungry, the low-carb group food is better and can be eaten until you are full. Cutting down on carbs leads to reduced intake of insulin and you will start eating fewer calories automatically, without having to go hungry. Lowering your insulin is an easy “autopilot” way to loss fat fast.
Fast Weight Loss Tip: No or low sugars and starches (carbs) diet lowers your insulin levels, keep your appetite at bay and leads to quick loss of weight without hunger.
2. Another Trick To Lose Weight Fast: Restricting your salt and starches intake also leads to more weight loss at first – but it’s mostly fluids and not fat. When you cut down on salt and starches, you reduce fluids and water retention that can lead to weight loss of up to 5 pounds when you get started.
3. Eat Less Calories, Burn More Calories: To lose about 1-2 pounds of weight a week, the easy way is to burn 500 more calories than what you eat every day. So Mantra to lose weight faster is – Eat less Calories, but burn more calories.
For example, if your calories intake is 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, you need to exercise for about one hour a day to lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, but if your weight is more than 250 pounds, the weight loss could be more. Make it sure that you do not cut down on calories further – otherwise that can be dangerous.
4. Exercise To Lose Weight Fast: The best way is to go to gym 3-4 times a week. In case you are new to gym, take the advice of a trainer. Remember to warm up first, lift weight, and then stretch.
Lifting weights make you burn few calories but prevents your metabolism from slowing down, which is an otherwise a side effect of losing weight.
For those who do not want to go for lifting weights, an easier alternative can be doing cardio workouts, such as walking, running, jogging, and swimming. Cardio can burn good amount of calories, so it’s one of the best ways to lose weight fast at home. To quickly burn the fat, try to break a sweat after your warm-up, and keep sweating during the exercises.
If you’re not exercising now, or if you are not in a fit condition or have a lot of weight to lose, it’s wise to check in with your health care provider first. Never try to do too much, too soon — pace your way-up to avoid injury.
One best way is to step up the intensity and do interval training — brief bursts of high-intensity, followed by a more placid pace, and repeating that pattern throughout your workout.
“Interval training allows people to work harder without having to spend the entire time at the higher level, and over time, the more you do it, the easier it becomes to burn more calories,” Blatner says.
5. Diets To Lose Weight Fast Naturally
1. Quick Weight Loss Diets: To lose weight quickly, we recommend eating a diet that includes minimum of all these three – Starches (Carbs), Added Sugars, and Animal Fat from meat and dairy foods. Include more of fruits, veggies, egg whites, soy products, fish, shellfish, nonfat dairy foods, and lean meat.
2. Eat Protein, Fat And Vegetables: Each one of your meals should comprise of a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables. Composing your meals in this way will automatically limit your carb intake with in the recommended range of 20-50 grams a day.
(i) Protein Sources: Protein is the macronutrient that contributes maximum to make you feel full and eating enough protein can stimulate your metabolism.
(a) Meat – Beef, Lamb, Chicken, Pork, etc.
(b) Fish and Seafood – Salmon, Shrimps, Lobsters, Trout, Prawns, etc.
(f) Nuts and Seeds.
(ii) Low-Carb Vegetables: Maximize these low-carb vegetables contents in your plate. You can eat loads of them without any fear to exceed your daily limit of 20-50 grams carbs a day.
(h) Celery; and so many others!
(iii) Fat Sources:
(a) Olive Oil;
(b) Coconut Oil; etc.
A Quick Weight Loss Tip: A weight loss diet can be based primarily on meat and vegetables and a little fat, as it contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals one needs to be healthy and you don’t necessarily need any grains in your diet.
Few Other Important Quick Weight Loss Tips
(i) Eating 2-3 meals a day is enough. If you feel hungry in the afternoon add a 4th meal.
(ii) The best cooking fat is coconut oil. It contains fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides that are more fulfilling than others and even kicks-up your metabolism.
(iii) Don’t try to do both low-carb and low-fat diets at the same time, as you will soon feel fed-up and likely to dump the plan. Otherwise also you don’t need to fear now about these natural fats, as the new researches have shown that moderately taken saturated fats don’t increase your heart risk.
(iv) Take care to construct your each meal out of a protein source, sufficient amount of low-carb vegetables, and a fat source. This will automatically make your diet plan to fall in the range of 20-50 gram carb range that will reduce your insulin levels adequately.
(v) Use smaller plates and bowls for eating. It will make you eat less. There are many studies which show that people automatically eat less, when they use smaller plates and bowls.
(vi) Drink lots of water.
(vii) Do not keep tempting foods at your home.
(viii) Keep yourself busy, so you don’t eat just because you are getting bored.
(ix) Health experts recommend a slow and steady weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds a week. This you can easily achieve through a combination of healthy diet and moderate exercises as outlined above.
Bottom Line – Easy Tips To Lose Weight Fast
In nutshell for losing weight fast, you need to stick to following three rules:
(i) Eliminate or reduce drastically high-carb foods;
(ii) Eat protein, little fat and veggies;
(iii) Exercise 3-4 times a week (optional, but recommended)
Follow the above tips on how to lose weight fast and easy and be slim and trim.
Useful Related Articles: